Thursday 8 December 2011

Edited pictures of 3d type

These are my photographs after editing. I made a colour palette for each season using the images of the colour tool that I had collected. I chose a selection from each category (Cool, warm, neutral-warm and neutral-cool) to use when re-colouring my photographs so that they match the colour palette we had discussed for the publication and calendar. In hind sight  it would have made more sense to spray paint all of the words in pure white to allow them to re-coloured more easily. It would have been better if I had made one word and tested the whole working process beforehand, however I was under a two week time restriction so I think I worked with the time I had available and it has all worked out fine in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment